-->

Baked Beans


1 lb ground beef, finely browned and all grease dabbed off

1 lb bacon, fried well and cut up small

2 medium- sized onion, s finely diced

1 large can Bushs baked beans

1 can black beans, drained& rinsed well

1 can kidney beans

1 can small red beans

1/ 2 cup ketchup

1/ 2 cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce( or your kesukaan bbq sauce)

1 cup brown sugar

2 Tbsp mustard

2 tsp vinegar

Dash of salt, pepper,& garlic powder

Mix all together and put in crockpot on high for 1 hour, then turn to low for 4- 5 hours. Beans should be soft and onions translucent. Serve with your kesukaan main dish! We like to serve it with babyback ribs or bbq chicken. Great for a group!

Note: If you prefer your beans not to have hamburger, go ahead and leave it out, but dont skimp on the bacon! It adds GREAT flavor! I didnt use hamburger this time( see picture) and it still tasted great. I have never been a baked bean fan until I had these baked beans at a community get together. I am always on the hunt for a tried& true recipe so I asked for it. Thankfully the recipe is easy and delicious! This recipe makes plenty for my family of 6 with leftovers. However, I asked my friend about doubling the recipe and she said when she doubles it, she ONLY doubles the beans and leaves the rest the same with great flavor.:) 
Newer Oldest

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter